Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it shine out

I am feeling good today, no make that great. I am full of energy and feel warm inside. Why, do you ask? Well, I wish I could give you an exact answer. But I am afraid I cannot. I am home in Denver now and just am enjoying this time to myself and with my family. Both of which happen only a few times a year. Typically, I am surrounded by the constant chatter and chaos of others. Which I am stimulated by and thrive off. But every now and again I need solely Megan time. Time to relax, breath, think, and do what I want. Time for me made by me. Ya today I have a whole agenda of things to do around the town exploring. And in a few weeks my family is going to the mountain to go skiing and I cannot downhill ski with anyone because of my ankle. But I am not complaining, I am instead to try my luck at xc skiing and snow shoeing. I am excited for the challenge and the peace. I haven't really done anything outside since my injury (except for camping once). I'll tell ya I am getting cabin fever. I think this will be the prefect solution. Skiing by myself in the snowy white wilderness. I get the chills thinking about the peace it can bring. This is a rambling post I can see but so is my mind.
This is glorious. This positive energy boiling up within me cannot be held so tightly because it will burst. So I will let I will radiate this energy with others and hope they feel it as well. It's the least I can do!

No comments: