Saturday, April 19, 2008

Flag time, Party time

Last night I went to the bars with my roommates and some other friends. It as usual was quite fun and entertaining. We went to Flag Brew, ordered a pitcher and went out outside, as soon as we got outside my friend just drops the glass. We were all just having a good time, laughing, and being ridiculous. As we do best. After Flag Brew, we were all pretty good and drunk so we headed off to Mia's. There was a live band there and I was having a blast dancing in the crowd. But before I knew I looked around and noticed that everyone I had come with had left me. Apparently, I was drunk enough that it did not really matter anyways. I just made new friends. I went around and chatted with various people and still had a grand time. Today my roommates and I went to the creek and had a glorious day in the sun. Needless to say right now I am completely exhausted. Tonight I chilled out, met with my friend Amy for a while and am now doing this. Exciting, I know. All I know is that my friends are amazing and whatever we do we make it fun. We are just random, loud, sometimes out of control, but always fun and not afraid to let loose. And I am so grateful for them .

No comments: