Saturday, August 8, 2009

Falling fast..

Here I find myself falling. Falling hard and fast. My heart is beating uncontrollably and I have an almost sinister grin across my face. It's been along time since I have felt this way and I am in a sweat. A frantic sweat somewhere between love and confusion and I have the urge to stop my feelings completely. Unfortunately, I do not know how to stop this. I am thrilled and terrified all at once. The thought of you drives me crazy and your arms wrapped around me keeps me safe. I cannot escape you. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, and my life. Instead of running away I am going to hold you close until I cannot hold you any longer. And hopefully I get to hold you for a very long time. Every time you smile I melt. Your boy like charm is the most endearing and sweetest thing I have ever seen. You're actually nice and treat me like a lady. I am going to stop while I am a head in this blog and let this beautiful things unfold on its own. The way it is meant to. I am going to let myself fall and see where I end up. Arms open and a leap of joy.

No comments: